Resource icon

Encoder Region of Interest Editor 1.1.1

I appreciate the effort but this still doesn't work for me in the latest OBS version as of this post. Doesn't show up and trying to use the preview just crashes OBS.
Okay so it does seem to work but attempting to use the output preview will immediately crash OBS.
 
Okay so it does seem to work but attempting to use the output preview will immediately crash OBS.
Could you please supply a copy of the OBS crash logs?

Go to the Help menu > Crash Reports > Upload Previous Crash Report a popup will come up with a link you can copy into your post here.

I can confirm I'm running the current version without seeing any crashes on preview etc at present (using an Nvidia card) and have confirmation of it working across multiple cards in the 40XX and 50XX series range but I don't have access to hardware to test other platforms at present (AMD/Intel).
 
Could you please supply a copy of the OBS crash logs?

Go to the Help menu > Crash Reports > Upload Previous Crash Report a popup will come up with a link you can copy into your post here.

I can confirm I'm running the current version without seeing any crashes on preview etc at present (using an Nvidia card) and have confirmation of it working across multiple cards in the 40XX and 50XX series range but I don't have access to hardware to test other platforms at present (AMD/Intel).
My stream immediately ends when switching to a scene with ROI enabled.
 

Attachments

Back
Top